Friends, Family Demand Justice for Terrance Franklin
Family and friends of Terrance Franklin are demanding justice after he was shot and killed by Minneapolis police.
They held a rally and vigil downtown Friday night.
Franklin was shot and killed in a basement last May after a chase with officers.
Last week, a Hennepin County grand jury cleared the two officers involved in the shooting. Franklin's family says they want the Federal Government and the Justice Department to step in.
On Thursday, the full criminal report was released- detailing what happened in that basement.
- Family of Terrance Franklin Files Excessive Force Lawsuit Against Mpls. Police
- MPD: Gun Found by Homeowner is Forensically-Tied to Terrance Franklin
- Dash Cam Video Released in Deadly Mpls. Squad vs. Motorcycle Crash
- Dash Cam Video: Deadly Crash Between Mpls. Squad and Motorcycle
- RAW VIDEO: Mpls. Police Chief Discusses Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 2 MPD Police Officers Shot During Arrest of Terrance Franklin Receive Purple Heart
- Friends, Family Demand Justice for Terrance Franklin
- Report Shows Chaotic Moments Before Terrance Franklin's Death
- No Charges Against Mpls. Police in Death of Terrance Franklin
- Terrance Franklin Family Attorney Alleges Cover-Up