INTERVIEW: Addressing Lawmaker's MNsure Program Concerns
KSTC's Eric Kahnert asked someone with knowledge of health care management what the concerns expressed Tuesday will mean as the MNsure program rolls out. There was an emergency meeting at the State Capitol. A legislative oversight committee wanted assurances about the security system.
Kyle Svee, the Healthcare Management Program Chair for Minnesota School of Business, talks about how important it is for there to be no mistakes.
- MNsure Website Shuts Down for Maintenance
- Troubled State-Run Websites Get Health Law Fix
- MNsure Drops Enrollment Expectations Again
- Shorter Call Times to Sign Up for MnSure Following Rocky Rollout
- MNsure Hits 100K Enrollment Milestone
- MNsure Debuts New TV, Radio Advertising
- MNsure Website to Undergo Maintenance
- MNsure Leaders Unveil New Strategy
- MNsure Board of Directors Due to Give Update on Fixes
- Potential MNsure Troubles as State Health Exchanges Lag on Enrollment Expectations