INTERVIEW: Attorney for Terrance Franklin: 'We Believe There's a Cover Up'
A Hennepin County grand jury has cleared two Minneapolis police officers of any wrongdoing involving their roles in the shooting and killing of Terrance Franklin.
The attorney for the Franklin family, Mike Padden, reacts to the news.
Click here for the full story.
- Dash Cam Video Released in Deadly Mpls. Squad vs. Motorcycle Crash
- RAW VIDEO: Mpls. Police Chief Discusses Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Dash Cam Video: Deadly Crash Between Mpls. Squad and Motorcycle
- 2 MPD Police Officers Shot During Arrest of Terrance Franklin Receive Purple Heart
- Friends, Family Demand Justice for Terrance Franklin
- Report Shows Chaotic Moments Before Terrance Franklin's Death
- No Charges Against Mpls. Police in Death of Terrance Franklin
- INTERVIEW: Attorney for Terrance Franklin: 'We Believe There's a Cover Up'
- RAW VIDEO: Mpls. Officers Cleared of Wrong Doing in Shooting
- Terrance Franklin Family Attorney Alleges Cover-Up