INTERVIEW: Financial Expert Weighs in on Fed Announcement
Our economy isn’t healthy enough yet for the government to stop stimulating it – that was the word from the Federal Reserve Wednesday.
The decision sent stocks soaring.
Justin Halverson from Great Waters Financial joined KSTP Wednesday night for more insight on the topic and how it impacts you and your money.
Watch the interview here.
- US Home Prices Rise at Slower Rate in March
- US Consumer Confidence Moved Up in May
- Manufacturing Growth to Aid Midwest Economy
- Minn. Rebuilds Employment to Pre-Recession Level
- Overall Poverty in Minn. Shows Slight Improvement
- INTERVIEW: Financial Expert Weighs in on Fed Announcement
- US Unemployment Benefit Applications Rise to 309K
- Census: No Sign of Economic Rebound for Many in US
- Fed Sparks a Debate: When to Reduce Stimulus?
- Obama Takes Economy Message to Corporate Leaders