Hospital: 2 Navy Yard Victims Improve; 1 Released
Photo: MGN Online
A Washington hospital says a police officer and a civilian injured in the Navy Yard shooting have been upgraded from fair condition to good condition, and a third patient has been released.
Washington Hospital Center announced Wednesday that a police officer shot in the leg and a woman shot in the shoulder continue to improve and are now in good condition.
The hospital says a third patient, a young woman whose skull was grazed by a bullet, was released from the hospital on Tuesday afternoon.
In the shooting on Monday, 13 people were killed, including the gunman.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Navy Yard Gunman's Doctor before Rampage: 'No Problem There'
- Navy Plans New Entry at DC Building Where 12 Died
- Family of Navy Yard Shooting Victim Files Lawsuit
- FBI: Surveillance Video and Photos of DC Navy Yard Shooter
- Hundreds Honor 2 Fathers Killed at Navy Yard
- FBI: Navy Yard Gunman Left Note about Radio Waves
- Report: Navy Yard Shooter Lied about Previous Arrest, Debts
- Obama: To Honor Victims, We 'Have to Change'
- ATF Kept Out of The Loop After Navy Yard Shooting
- 'I Felt Him Breathe': Escape from the Navy Yard