MNsure Launches TV, Radio Ads Statewide
Minnesota's new online health insurance marketplace has started airing television and radio ads statewide.
MNsure's ads began airing Wednesday. The broadcast spots supplement bus advertising, billboards and posters in the Twin Cities, Rochester, Duluth, St. Cloud, Mankato and Moorhead.
The state contracted with BBDO Proximity Minneapolis for the $9 million marketing campaign titled "Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Reasons to Get Health Insurance." Part of the campaign was launched Aug. 19.
The campaign features Minnesota legends Paul Bunyan and his companion, Babe the Blue Ox, in situations where health care coverage is important.
MNsure is key to implementing President Barack Obama's health care law in Minnesota. Open enrollment in the insurance plans MNsure will offer opens Oct. 1.
MNsure television and digital online ads can be viewed on YouTube.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- MNsure Website Shuts Down for Maintenance
- Troubled State-Run Websites Get Health Law Fix
- MNsure Drops Enrollment Expectations Again
- Shorter Call Times to Sign Up for MnSure Following Rocky Rollout
- MNsure Hits 100K Enrollment Milestone
- MNsure Debuts New TV, Radio Advertising
- MNsure Website to Undergo Maintenance
- MNsure Leaders Unveil New Strategy
- MNsure Board of Directors Due to Give Update on Fixes
- Potential MNsure Troubles as State Health Exchanges Lag on Enrollment Expectations