MNsure Launches TV, Radio Ads Statewide
Minnesota's new online health insurance marketplace has started airing television and radio ads statewide.
MNsure's ads began airing Wednesday. The broadcast spots supplement bus advertising, billboards and posters in the Twin Cities, Rochester, Duluth, St. Cloud, Mankato and Moorhead.
The state contracted with BBDO Proximity Minneapolis for the $9 million marketing campaign titled "Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Reasons to Get Health Insurance." Part of the campaign was launched Aug. 19.
The campaign features Minnesota legends Paul Bunyan and his companion, Babe the Blue Ox, in situations where health care coverage is important.
MNsure is key to implementing President Barack Obama's health care law in Minnesota. Open enrollment in the insurance plans MNsure will offer opens Oct. 1.
MNsure television and digital online ads can be viewed on YouTube.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Signups via Minn. Health Exchange Pass 200,000
- Legislative Auditor Questions MNsure Income Verification Process
- MNsure Chooses Deloitte as Lead IT Vendor
- MNsure Extends Deadline for Private Buyers
- After Frustration With MNsure, Customers Finally Get Coverage
- Legislative Auditor Talks to Oversight Panel about MNsure Review Plans
- Dayton Accuses MNsure's GOP Critics of 'Farce'
- MinnCare Faces Budget Deficit; Feds Won't Give More
- MNsure Chief Testifies before Congressional Panel
- Final Tally on MNsure Sign-Ups: 169,000