MNsure Launches TV, Radio Ads Statewide
Minnesota's new online health insurance marketplace has started airing television and radio ads statewide.
MNsure's ads began airing Wednesday. The broadcast spots supplement bus advertising, billboards and posters in the Twin Cities, Rochester, Duluth, St. Cloud, Mankato and Moorhead.
The state contracted with BBDO Proximity Minneapolis for the $9 million marketing campaign titled "Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Reasons to Get Health Insurance." Part of the campaign was launched Aug. 19.
The campaign features Minnesota legends Paul Bunyan and his companion, Babe the Blue Ox, in situations where health care coverage is important.
MNsure is key to implementing President Barack Obama's health care law in Minnesota. Open enrollment in the insurance plans MNsure will offer opens Oct. 1.
MNsure television and digital online ads can be viewed on YouTube.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Minnesota Exchange Gets New Marketers
- MnSure Makes Move to Expedite Life Change Requests for Policies
- MNsure Board Approves Extra $3.16M for Consultants
- Gov. Dayton Moves to Publicly Release MNsure Rates by Oct. 1
- Dayton Seeks Pre-Election Release of MNsure Rates
- State Sends Incorrect Monthly Bills to MinnesotaCare Recipients
- MNsure Board Told System has Enough Horsepower
- MNsure Monthly Premiums Likely to Increase Significantly
- MNsure Board Gets Technology Update
- Research: 40 Percent Drop in Minnesota's Uninsured