Food Prices at Minn. State Fair Remain Steady in 2013
From French fries to corn on the cob - there are food favorites that fairgoers look for every year at the Minnesota State Fair.
Some food stands keep prices the same, while others raise them, food workers say.
Last year, a record $33 million was spent on food items and drinks at State Fair.
This year, prices haven't seen much of an increase. And don't forget, you can also find many freebies at the Fair.
- Fair Organizers Hope Labor Day, Cooler Temps Help Attendance
- Swing Performance at the State Fair
- State Fair Takes Precautions to Combat Heat Wave
- Local Farmers, Chefs Create Homegrown Treats at State Fair
- State Fair Day 3: 4-H Day, Sammy Hagar
- KSTP Anchors Test Out 'Ice Rink' at the State Fair
- Food Prices at Minn. State Fair Remain Steady in 2013
- Winger Woman Named 60th Princess Kay
- State Fair Parade Will Honor Vietnam Veterans
- INTERVIEW: U of M Launches 'Health Quest App' for Fair