Move-in Day for Animals, 4-H Kids at MN State Fair
It's move-in day for the animals at the Minnesota State Fair.
4-H participants from Brainerd and Little Falls arrived at the Fairgrounds at 7 a.m. Wednesday.
There are 2,700 kids involved in the 4-H program at the State Fair. They're each allowed to bring one animal, and all have earned their trip through their county fair.
Some animals will be shown Thursday - the first day of the State Fair.
- Fair Organizers Hope Labor Day, Cooler Temps Help Attendance
- Swing Performance at the State Fair
- State Fair Takes Precautions to Combat Heat Wave
- Local Farmers, Chefs Create Homegrown Treats at State Fair
- State Fair Day 3: 4-H Day, Sammy Hagar
- KSTP Anchors Test Out 'Ice Rink' at the State Fair
- Food Prices at Minn. State Fair Remain Steady in 2013
- Winger Woman Named 60th Princess Kay
- State Fair Parade Will Honor Vietnam Veterans
- INTERVIEW: U of M Launches 'Health Quest App' for Fair