RAW VIDEO: Gay Male Couple Takes Vows, Marries
The first gay male couple to marry at Minneapolis City Hall was Al Giraud and Jeff Isaacson.
They were among the dozens of gay couples that began tying the knot early Thursday morning after Minnesota officially became the latest state to legalize same-sex marriage.
The law allowed weddings to begin just after midnight Wednesday, and 42 couples were expected to be married by Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak and several Hennepin County judges in the hours before dawn.
Giraud and Isaacson were the second couple to wed at Minneapolis City Hall.
Watch the ceremony in the video box above.
Video courtesy of theuptake.org
- KSTP/SurveyUSA: Gay Marriage Still Divides Minnesotans
- Gay Weddings Become Reality in Hawaii with New Law
- Cheney Sisters Spar on Same-Sex Marriage
- Gov. Signs Bill Legalizing Gay Marriage in Hawaii
- Minnesota Couple Ties Knot on 11-12-13
- Ill. Set to be 15th State to Allow Gay Marriage
- Prosecutor Won't Hear Plea in Granite Falls Double Killing
- Minn. to Allow Sex Offenders in Program to Marry
- Gay Marriage Licenses Ran High in St. Louis County
- Celebrations Under Way on 'Freedom to Marry' Day