Interview: Mayor Rybak Talks Same-Sex Weddings
At midnight, same-sex couples will begin saying their "I Do's" in Minnesota. New legislation legalizes gay marriage as of Aug. 1.
Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak will marry 42 same-sex couples starting at midnight. Starting at 1 a.m. Hennepin County judges will marry an additional 21 couples.
- Gay Weddings Become Reality in Hawaii with New Law
- Cheney Sisters Spar on Same-Sex Marriage
- Gov. Signs Bill Legalizing Gay Marriage in Hawaii
- Minnesota Couple Ties Knot on 11-12-13
- Ill. Set to be 15th State to Allow Gay Marriage
- Prosecutor Won't Hear Plea in Granite Falls Double Killing
- Minn. to Allow Sex Offenders in Program to Marry
- Gay Marriage Licenses Ran High in St. Louis County
- RAW VIDEO: First Lesbian Couple in Minn. Take Vows, Get Married
- RAW VIDEO: Gay Male Couple Takes Vows, Marries