E-Pull Tabs Net Sales $2.5 Million So Far
We have a better understanding of just how much money electronic pull tabs are making each month.
Starting in January of this year, there was more than $260,000 in net sales. That’s after paying out all the winners.
As they added more sites offering the E-pull tabs, the net sales jumped to $375,000 in March.
June was back down to under $300,000 but officials say, summer months are generally slower.
So far, total net sales since last September are just under $2.5 million.
The state estimated it needs $34 million a year from E-pull tabs to pay for the Vikings stadium.
- Rochester High School Gets Metrodome Turf
- Council to Determine Mpls. City Attorney's Fate Friday
- Season Ticket Holders Can Preview New Vikings Stadium
- Metrodome Demolition Takes Down Concrete Ring
- Hotel, Apartments Proposed for Downtown East Development
- Metrodome Demolition on Hold During Investigation into Fallen Beam
- Beam Falls in Metrodome Demolition, Sound Rumbles Through Downtown Area
- Dome Demo Under Way, Progress Obvious
- Ryan Companies Purchases Land from Star Tribune
- Vikings Detail New Minn. Stadium Seating Fees