E-Pull Tabs Net Sales $2.5 Million So Far
We have a better understanding of just how much money electronic pull tabs are making each month.
Starting in January of this year, there was more than $260,000 in net sales. That’s after paying out all the winners.
As they added more sites offering the E-pull tabs, the net sales jumped to $375,000 in March.
June was back down to under $300,000 but officials say, summer months are generally slower.
So far, total net sales since last September are just under $2.5 million.
The state estimated it needs $34 million a year from E-pull tabs to pay for the Vikings stadium.
- Vikings to Pay Additional $1.2M Toward New Stadium
- Final Four Bid for Minneapolis Gets Boost in Dallas
- Demolition of the Metrodome Complete Weeks Ahead of Schedule
- New Vikings Stadium Taking Shape with First Deck Pour
- Hiring Blitz Underway For New Vikings Stadium
- Minneapolis City Council Grants Ryan Co. 'Air Rights'
- Dome Remnants to be Recycled and Reused, Some Locally
- Project Glance: New Vikings Stadium
- Mpls. Committee Approves $101M, 35-Story Tower Near New Vikings Stadium
- Ryan Companies Proposal Recommended for 'Air Space' Near Vikings Stadium