E-Pull Tabs Net Sales $2.5 Million So Far
We have a better understanding of just how much money electronic pull tabs are making each month.
Starting in January of this year, there was more than $260,000 in net sales. That’s after paying out all the winners.
As they added more sites offering the E-pull tabs, the net sales jumped to $375,000 in March.
June was back down to under $300,000 but officials say, summer months are generally slower.
So far, total net sales since last September are just under $2.5 million.
The state estimated it needs $34 million a year from E-pull tabs to pay for the Vikings stadium.
- RAW: Leaders, Adrian Peterson Speak During Stadium Ceremony
- RAW: Groundbreaking Ceremony for New Vikings Stadium
- Vikings Stadium Critics Not Going Quietly
- Vikings Break Ground on New Stadium
- Rukavina Annoyed New Vikings Stadium Requires Foreign Ore
- Minn. Vikings Bump Stadium Share Past $500 Million
- $340M in Mpls. Development Projects Hinge on Economic Growth
- Minn. Eyes Big Events for New Vikings Stadium
- 8 Firms to Underwrite Minn. Vikings Stadium Bonds
- Lawmakers Seek Accountability for Vikings Stadium Profits