VIDEO: Edward Snowden Interview, Part 2
The man behind massive NSA leaks could leave a Moscow airport this week.
Venezuela’s president says the South American country will grant political asylum to Edward Snowden. Snowden hasn’t confirmed if he’ll take the offer.
Meanwhile, the newspaper that broke the story of the NSA’s sweeping surveillance program has released more of its initial interview with Snowden. It includes Snowden’s claim that he knew releasing the information would make him a wanted man.
- States Look to Rein in Government Surveillance
- Internet Firms Release Data on NSA Requests
- Holder Offers Assurances on Surveillance
- US Looks at Ways to Prevent Spying on NSA Spying
- Government Panel Urges End to Phone Data Spying
- Snowden Trial Could be Awkward for US
- Some Obama Spy Changes Hampered by Complications
- Obama Proposes New Limits on NSA Phone Collections
- Officials: Obama Likely to OK Phone Record Changes
- Proposed Spy Phone Record Shift Draws Resistance