VIDEO: Edward Snowden Interview, Part 2
The man behind massive NSA leaks could leave a Moscow airport this week.
Venezuela’s president says the South American country will grant political asylum to Edward Snowden. Snowden hasn’t confirmed if he’ll take the offer.
Meanwhile, the newspaper that broke the story of the NSA’s sweeping surveillance program has released more of its initial interview with Snowden. It includes Snowden’s claim that he knew releasing the information would make him a wanted man.
- Report: NSA Tracks Billions of Cellphones Daily
- White House, Lawmakers: No Clemency for Snowden
- Report: NSA Broke into Yahoo, Google Data Centers
- Report: US Monitored 60 Million Calls in Spain
- 70.3M Records, 30 Days: NSA Report Draws Paris Ire
- Report: NSA Collecting Millions of Contact Lists
- NSA Reveals More about its Spying Efforts at Home
- For Obama, Brazil Decision Compounds Rough Stretch
- US to Brazil: 'Legitimate Questions' about NSA
- The NSA Machine: Too Big for Anyone to Understand