Federal and State Agencies Tour Minn. Storm Damage
Hennepin County could get federal assistance to help clean-up from last month's severe storms and flooding.
Federal and state agencies are now in the process of touring storm damage in 17 counties across Minnesota.
They will determine if Governor Mark Dayton can make a request for a Presidential disaster declaration.
They will be focusing on damage to public buildings and certain non-profits.
The money would go toward cleaning-up debris and making repairs.
- Federal and State Agencies Tour Minn. Storm Damage
- Brooklyn Center: Storm Damage Not Enough to Trigger Clean-Up
- Metro Cities Working to Cleanup Storm's Aftermath
- Thousands of Minnesotans Lose Food Due to Power Outages
- Storm Clean Up Continues, No Species of Tree Spared
- WEB EXTRA: Chopper 5 Flies Over Minn. Storm Damage
- Powerless Tap Into Electricity Elsewhere After Storms
- Tracking Potential Severe Weather Tuesday
- Glencoe, Albertville Continue Clean Up After Sunday Storm
- Power Outage Cancels Some Summer School in Mpls.