Tracking Potential Severe Weather Tuesday
There was a break in the rain for a short time Monday. But, isolated showers returned in the afternoon.
KSTP.com meteorologist Dave Dahl says we'll see some thunderstorms Tuesday.
Very warm and humid conditions could help fuel some very strong to severe storms in the metro late Tuesday evening.
Temperatures could hit 90 in the Twin Cities.
More storms are on their way for Wednesday.
Dave says later this week the weather pattern will really calm down.
Track KSTP weather here.
- Federal and State Agencies Tour Minn. Storm Damage
- Brooklyn Center: Storm Damage Not Enough to Trigger Clean-Up
- Metro Cities Working to Cleanup Storm's Aftermath
- Thousands of Minnesotans Lose Food Due to Power Outages
- Storm Clean Up Continues, No Species of Tree Spared
- WEB EXTRA: Chopper 5 Flies Over Minn. Storm Damage
- Powerless Tap Into Electricity Elsewhere After Storms
- Tracking Potential Severe Weather Tuesday
- Glencoe, Albertville Continue Clean Up After Sunday Storm
- Power Outage Cancels Some Summer School in Mpls.