INTERVIEW: Trayvon Martin’s Mom on ‘The View’
The trial for a man accused of murdering Florida teenager Trayvon Martin nearly 18 months ago is expected to begin Monday.
George Zimmerman claims self defense, pleading not guilty to second-degree murder charges. An FBI speech scientist testified in court Thursday that it can’t be determined if screaming heard on a 911 call moments before Martin was killed was that of Martin or Zimmerman.
Zimmerman claims it was him while prosecutors claim it was Martin.
Friday, Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, and her attorney appeared on ABC's "The View." Watch the complete interview here.
- George Zimmerman Released from Jail
- Judge to Decide if Zimmerman is Released on Bail
- iPad Video Could be Key in George Zimmerman Case
- Zimmerman's Wife Seeks Life Insurance Policy
- George Zimmerman's Wife Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Zimmerman Will Ask Fla. to Pay Some Bills
- Ohio Gun Group Raises $12,000 for George Zimmerman
- Juror Feels She Let Down Trayvon Martin's Parents
- Officials: Zimmerman Helped 4 Out of Car Wreck
- Trayvon Martin's Parents Shocked by Verdict