Benefit Set for Missing Eden Prairie Woman
The family of Mandy Matula is not giving up hope, despite no signs of the missing Eden Prairie woman in recent searches.
They're holding a benefit at Brunswick Zone XL in Eden Prairie Monday night. Mandy used to work there.
The benefit is from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
She went missing more than a month ago. Her ex-boyfriend, David Roe, tried to kill himself before he could talk to police. He later died at Hennepin County Medical Center.
Mandy was last seen with Roe at Miller Park May 1.
Volunteers and Mandy’s family have been searching in the metro and the St. Cloud area.
- Large Attendance Expected at Mandy Matula’s Memorial
- Mandy Matula's Funeral to Take Place at Eden Prairie Church
- Matula’s Family Visits Sartell Park Where Body was Found
- Closure for Mandy Matula's Family After Remains Found
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Eden Prairie Police Release New Details in Death of Mandy Matula
- Eden Prairie Police Chief: Mandy Matula had a Single Gunshot Wound to the Head
- Family: Clothing, Class Ring of Mandy Matula Found Near Remains Discovered in Stearns County
- Mandy Matula's Family Still Searching for Closure
- Mandy Matula Search Resumes in St. Cloud Area
- Strong Turnout for Mandy Matula's Fundraiser