Benefit Set for Missing Eden Prairie Woman
The family of Mandy Matula is not giving up hope, despite no signs of the missing Eden Prairie woman in recent searches.
They're holding a benefit at Brunswick Zone XL in Eden Prairie Monday night. Mandy used to work there.
The benefit is from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
She went missing more than a month ago. Her ex-boyfriend, David Roe, tried to kill himself before he could talk to police. He later died at Hennepin County Medical Center.
Mandy was last seen with Roe at Miller Park May 1.
Volunteers and Mandy’s family have been searching in the metro and the St. Cloud area.
- Former Teammates Honor Mandy Matula at Home Opener in Duluth
- Teen Charged in Blue Earth Co. in Suspected Synthetic Drug Death
- UMD Athletics Sets Up Fund in Memory of Mandy Matula
- Softball Game Honors Memory of Mandy Matula
- Large Attendance Expected at Mandy Matula’s Memorial
- Mandy Matula's Funeral to Take Place at Eden Prairie Church
- Matula’s Family Visits Sartell Park Where Body was Found
- Closure for Mandy Matula's Family After Remains Found
- Eden Prairie Police Chief: Mandy Matula had a Single Gunshot Wound to the Head
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Eden Prairie Police Release New Details in Death of Mandy Matula