2nd Woman Found in Towed Car Tied to Same Suspect
A man charged in the death of an 18-year-old woman found dead in a towed car is now the suspect in the death of another woman found in the same manner.
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has identified the recent victim found in the trunk of a car at Wrecker Services on Lyndale Avenue North as 24-year old Klaressa Cook of Gainesville, Ga.
Her body was found at about 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, after a call reporting an odor coming from a four-door passenger car.
Authorities determined the vehicle had been towed from Rainbow Foods parking lot in Brooklyn Park on April 11.
The car is registered to a St. Paul woman.
Detectives have identified the suspect in Cook’s death as 24-year-old Alberto Palmer. He is in custody at the Anoka County Jail charged with second-degree murder in Brittany Clardy’s death.
Clardy's body was found on Feb. 21, hidden in her mother's car. It had been towed to a Columbia Heights impound lot from a Brooklyn Park apartment complex the day before Valentine’s Day.
Palmer is also a suspect in three attacks on women in Georgia.
The death of Cook remains under investigation.
- Man Accused of Killing 2 Women Found in Impound Lots Faces New Charge
- 2nd Woman Found in Towed Car Tied to Same Suspect
- VIDEO: Clardy Murder Suspect Accused of Crimes in GA
- Man Charged with Murder after Woman Found in Towed Car
- Investigators: Murder Suspect Met Victims Online
- RAW VIDEO: Authorities Discuss Updates in Clardy Murder Case
- Police: Teen Found Dead in Towed Car Had Double Life
- Police: Woman Found Dead in Towed Car was Murdered
- 18-Year-Old Found Dead in Car Remembered for Smile, Humor
- St. Paul Police ID Woman Found Dead Inside Towed Vehicle