Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
Funeral services have already been held for the two victims killed in the deadly gravel slide in St. Paul Wednesday.
Ten-year-old Mohamed Fofana and nine-year-old Haysem Sani of St. Louis Park died when the ground gave way beneath them during a fossil-hunting field trip at Lilydale Regional Park.
The classmates were honored in separate ceremonies in a Burnsville mosque on Friday.
A fund has been set up to help the families of the children. For more information about how you can help, visit our Links page.
- St. Paul to Pay $1M to Families of Kids Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Community Remembers Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable
- Dayton Attends Memorial for Landslide Victims