8 New Charges for Ex-Mpls. Cop Accused of Sex Crime
Bradley Schnickel of Andover
Courtesy of Anoka County Attorney's Office
Anoka County prosecutors filed eight new charges against a former Minneapolis police officer accused of having sex with a 14-year-old girl he met online.
The charges against 32-year-old Bradley Schnickel include multiple counts of criminal sexual conduct, as well as engaging in electronic communication relating to sexual conduct with a child.
Those charges are related to Schnickel's alleged contact with additional victims.
In connection to the ongoing case, prosecutors charged Schnickel last week with furnishing alcohol to a minor.
- Former Mpls. Police Officer Sentenced to Year in Workhouse for Soliciting Girls on Internet
- Prosecutor: Officer Accused of Sexual Assault Shouldn't Work at Mall
- Ex-Mpls. Cop Pleads Guilty to Charges of Soliciting a Minor
- 8 New Charges for Ex-Mpls. Cop Accused of Sex Crime
- New Charge for Ex-Mpls Cop Accused of Sex Crime
- Mpls Officer Charged with Sex Abuse Appears in Court