Gov. Dayton's Remarks on Signing the Gay Marriage Bill
Governor Mark Dayton signed into law House File 1054/Senate File 925, granting all Minnesotans the freedom to marry Tuesday afternoon.
Read the Governor’s remarks as prepared for delivery.
- Gay Weddings Become Reality in Hawaii with New Law
- Cheney Sisters Spar on Same-Sex Marriage
- Gov. Signs Bill Legalizing Gay Marriage in Hawaii
- Minnesota Couple Ties Knot on 11-12-13
- Ill. Set to be 15th State to Allow Gay Marriage
- Prosecutor Won't Hear Plea in Granite Falls Double Killing
- Minn. to Allow Sex Offenders in Program to Marry
- Gay Marriage Licenses Ran High in St. Louis County
- RAW VIDEO: First Lesbian Couple in Minn. Take Vows, Get Married
- RAW VIDEO: Gay Male Couple Takes Vows, Marries