Family of Missing Oakdale Woman Asks Anglers for Help
The family of an Oakdale woman who went missing in Chisago County is asking anglers to be alert when they head out to lakes and rivers.
The family of Danielle Jelinek says she could have been put in a local body of water so they are asking anglers to keep an eye out for anything unusual. Anyone who finds anything suspicious should call the Chisago County Sheriff's Office at 651-257-4100.
Jelinek was last seen at the home of Aaron Schnagl, a former boyfriend who was arrested on drug charges, and has not been charged in her disappearance.
Investigators found her purse, shoes and car keys there. Schnagl is only considered a person of interest in the case.
According to family, searches this weekend will focus on Green Lake, Little Green Lake, Bone Lake and Moody Lake.
- Aaron Schnagl Accused of Providing Cocaine in Danielle Jelinek's Death
- Memorial Service Information for Danielle Jelinek
- Jelinek Family Seeks Closure with Discovery of Body
- RAW VIDEO: Rescuers Work to Recover Body in Chisago County
- Family of Missing Oakdale Woman Asks Anglers for Help
- Authorities Search Chisago County Lakes for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Searches for Kira Trevino, Danielle Jelinek Turn Up Empty
- Benefit Raises Donations for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Person of Interest in Case of Missing Oakdale Woman Appears in Court
- Reward Offered in Minn. Missing Woman Case