Eden Prairie Police Release Maps in Search for Mandy Matula
Authorities continue to investigate the whereabouts of a missing 24-year-old Eden Prairie woman.
Police have narrowed down the areas of interest in the search for Mandy Matula.
Investigators are now focusing on areas in Carver, Wright, Stearns, Sherburne and Benton counties.
Police have released maps for search areas where they believe Matula could be located.
Matula has been missing since leaving her family's home late May 1. She was last seen with her ex-boyfriend David Roe.
Roe had agreed to speak with police about Matula's disappearance before he shot himself. He was pronounced dead May 3.
Police are asking residents in the targeted areas to search their own property and neighborhoods. This includes wooded and open areas. Eden Prairie residents are also asked to continue to conduct searches where they live.
While searching, police are reminding the public to be safe and respectful of private property.
Anyone with information on Matula's whereabouts, or who may have seen her with Roe May 1 is asked to call the Eden Prairie Police Department at 952-949-6200.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Large Attendance Expected at Mandy Matula’s Memorial
- Mandy Matula's Funeral to Take Place at Eden Prairie Church
- Matula’s Family Visits Sartell Park Where Body was Found
- Closure for Mandy Matula's Family After Remains Found
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Eden Prairie Police Release New Details in Death of Mandy Matula
- Eden Prairie Police Chief: Mandy Matula had a Single Gunshot Wound to the Head
- Family: Clothing, Class Ring of Mandy Matula Found Near Remains Discovered in Stearns County
- Mandy Matula's Family Still Searching for Closure
- Mandy Matula Search Resumes in St. Cloud Area
- Strong Turnout for Mandy Matula's Fundraiser