Documents: David Roe Accused in Previous Stalking Case
Police are releasing new details in their investigation for a missing 24-year-old Eden Prairie woman whose ex-boyfriend committed suicide outside of the Eden Prairie police station.
Click here for the full story.
Documents filed by the Eden Prairie Police Department show Roe was accused in a previous stalking case by his ex-girlfriend.
The documents allege Roe threatened students who planned to ask his ex-girlfriend to prom.
His ex-girlfriend also told police Roe would repeatedly call her and stalk her.
Click here to read the first document.
Click here to read the second document.
- Large Attendance Expected at Mandy Matula’s Memorial
- Mandy Matula's Funeral to Take Place at Eden Prairie Church
- Matula’s Family Visits Sartell Park Where Body was Found
- Closure for Mandy Matula's Family After Remains Found
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Eden Prairie Police Release New Details in Death of Mandy Matula
- Eden Prairie Police Chief: Mandy Matula had a Single Gunshot Wound to the Head
- Family: Clothing, Class Ring of Mandy Matula Found Near Remains Discovered in Stearns County
- Mandy Matula's Family Still Searching for Closure
- Mandy Matula Search Resumes in St. Cloud Area
- Strong Turnout for Mandy Matula's Fundraiser