Eden Prairie Road Closed for Investigation of Missing Woman Reopens
Eden Prairie police closed a part of a road Saturday as they continued to investigate the disappearance of a woman.
A portion of Eden Prairie Road (County Road 4) was temporarily closed to traffic as police expanded their focus of the area being searched for clues in the disappearance of 24-year-old Mandy Matula.
The road reopened after two hours.
- UMD Athletics Sets Up Fund in Memory of Mandy Matula
- Softball Game Honors Memory of Mandy Matula
- Large Attendance Expected at Mandy Matula’s Memorial
- Mandy Matula's Funeral to Take Place at Eden Prairie Church
- Matula’s Family Visits Sartell Park Where Body was Found
- Closure for Mandy Matula's Family After Remains Found
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Eden Prairie Police Release New Details in Death of Mandy Matula
- Eden Prairie Police Chief: Mandy Matula had a Single Gunshot Wound to the Head
- Family: Clothing, Class Ring of Mandy Matula Found Near Remains Discovered in Stearns County
- Mandy Matula's Family Still Searching for Closure