RAW VIDEO: Amy Senser's Case Goes Before the MN Court of Appeals
Amy Senser is currently serving a three-year prison term for hitting and killing a Minneapolis chef with her SUV on an Interstate-94 exit ramp in 2011.
Wednesday, Senser's attorneys argued there was not enough evidence for her to know she hit someone that night.
Watch raw video of oral arguments in Senser's appeal before a three-judge panel here.
- Minn. Supreme Court Denies Amy Senser Freedom Bid
- Amy Senser Appeals to Minn. Supreme Court
- Amy Senser Hit-and-Run Conviction Upheld
- Amy Senser Complaint
- Court Documents: Amy Senser Case
- RAW VIDEO: Amy Senser's Case Goes Before the MN Court of Appeals
- Oral Arguments Held in Amy Senser Hit & Run Appeal
- Attorney Hospitalization Postpones Senser Arguments
- Amy Senser Takes 1st Step to Overturn Hit-and-Run Conviction
- Joe Senser Lashes Out at Prosecutor After Wife's Court Appearance