COMPLAINT: 2 More Boston Bombing Suspects Charged
Three college friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were arrested and accused Wednesday of removing a backpack containing fireworks emptied of gunpowder from Tsarnaev's dorm room three days after the attack to try to keep him from getting into trouble.
Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev were charged with conspiring to obstruct justice. A third man, Robel Phillipos, was charged with lying to investigators about the visit to Tsarnaev's room.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
- 1 Year after Bombs, Boston Marathon a Celebration
- In Show of Defiance, Thousands Run Boston Marathon
- Minnesotans Return to Boston Marathon for Day of Healing
- As Boston Marathon Approaches, Festivities and Tight Security
- Wisconsin Woman Writes Boston Bombing Suspect
- Plymouth Native Wins Boston Marathon Shadow Run
- MIT Honors Officer Slain after Boston Marathon Bombing
- Little Government Response to Boston Bombing a Year Later
- Man Charged with Marathon Hoax is Held on Bail
- At Boston Marathon, a Chance to Finally Finish