SLIDESHOW: Red River Flooding in Fargo and Moorhead
On Monday, the National Weather Service lowered the expected crest forecast in Fargo, North Dakota and Moorhead, Minn., to 35.5 feet on Wednesday morning. The amount is down from the 37-foot prediction that was issued Sunday.
KSTP.com has additional information about flooding in the area.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
- Red River Close to Cresting in Fargo-Moorhead Area
- SLIDESHOW: Red River Flooding in Fargo and Moorhead
- Red River Crest Prediction in Fargo Drops Again
- RAW VIDEO: Crews Build Temporary Levees in Fargo
- RAW VIDEO: Fargo Mayor Talks About Flood Fight