VIDEO: Morning After, Some Boston Residents Still Tense
With the manhunt for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev over and an area lock down lifted, the people of Boston returned to the streets on Saturday morning.
While some talked of the city's strength, others were still tense after the week's events.
- More than 3,500 Police Planned for Boston Marathon
- Boston Marathon Bans Bags as Part of Security Plan
- Judge Sets November Trial in Boston Marathon Bombing
- US Seeks Death Penalty for Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect
- Boston Marathon: World Series Honors Those Lost, Injured
- Boston Marathon Suspect May Pin Blame on Brother
- State Arrest Warrant Issued for Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect
- Boston Bombing Victims Learning to Run Again
- Marathon Bombing Suspect's Lawyers Want More Time
- Boston's Top Cop Stepping Down, Weighing Future