RAW VIDEO: Babysitter Testifies in Schaffhausen Trial
Witness testimony started Tuesday in the trial of the father who admitted to killing his three daughters in River Falls, Wis. The children's babysitter, Fallon Moore, was the first witness.
Thirty-five-year-old Aaron Schaffhausen pleaded guilty to three counts of first-degree intentional homicide, but he maintains he is not responsible because of a mental illness.
Watch raw video of the babysitter's testimony here.
- At Issue: State Legislative Session Starts; Obama Visits
- Mother of Schaffhausen Girls Trying to Bring 'More Love Back into this World'
- INTERVIEW: Mother of Schaffhausen Girls Working to Honor Their Memory
- Aaron Schaffhausen Ordered to Pay Ex-Wife $14K in Restitution
- Schaffhausen Home in River Falls is Demolished
- Jurors in Schaffhausen Trial are Reviewing Taped Police Interview
- Graphic Crime Photos Showed in Schaffhausen Trial
- Testimony Ends in Aaron Schaffhausen Insanity Trial
- Dismantling of Schaffhausen House Begins in River Falls, Wis.
- Schaffhausen Home, Land Profits to be Donated in Wis.