Family, Volunteers Continue Search for Kira Trevino
The family of a missing Saint Paul woman isn't giving up on the search for her.
Around noon Tuesday Kira Trevino's cousin, along with an army of volunteers, will continue searching for clues once again at Keller Lake in Maplewood.
The Pioneer Press reports Mike Teige's search will focus on the southern part of the lake.
Volunteer searchers found a pillow with blood matching Trevino's DNA near the lake last month.
Her husband, Jeffery Trevino, is charged with her murder.
He maintains his innocence and entered a not guilty plea on Friday.
- Jeffery Trevino Appeals Murder Conviction in Death of Wife
- Jeffery Trevino Sentenced to 27 Years, Kira Steger’s Family Wanted More
- Friends, Family Say Goodbye to Kira Steger
- Kira Steger's Family Plans to Lay Her to Rest
- Court Asked to Toss Jeffery Trevino's Murder Conviction
- INTERVIEW: Defense Attorney Weighs in on Trevino Trial
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Steger Family Speaks Following Verdict in Jeffery Trevino Murder Trial
- Kira Steger's Father: Justice Has Been Done
- Testimony: Trevino Concerned About Missing Wife's 'Stuff'
- Judge: Closing Arguments Expected Tuesday in Jeffery Trevino Murder Trial