Benefit Raises Donations for Missing Oakdale Woman
Family and friends held a benefit Saturday for an Oakdale woman who has been missing since last December.
Danielle Jelinek was last heard from in early December when she called her sister saying she was going to see her on-and-off boyfriend. Click here for more information about the case.
A benefit at a bar in Maplewood was held to fundraise for reward money and the investigation into Jelinek's whereabouts.
Donations can be made at Think Mutal Bank.
Editor's note: The following broadcast report should say Danielle Jelinek is from Oakdale.
- Aaron Schnagl Accused of Providing Cocaine in Danielle Jelinek's Death
- Memorial Service Information for Danielle Jelinek
- Jelinek Family Seeks Closure with Discovery of Body
- RAW VIDEO: Rescuers Work to Recover Body in Chisago County
- Family of Missing Oakdale Woman Asks Anglers for Help
- Authorities Search Chisago County Lakes for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Searches for Kira Trevino, Danielle Jelinek Turn Up Empty
- Benefit Raises Donations for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Person of Interest in Case of Missing Oakdale Woman Appears in Court
- Reward Offered in Minn. Missing Woman Case