RAW VIDEO: Officials Explain New Prague School Threat
Scott County Sheriff Kevin Studnicka says students and staff at the middle school, high school and Central Education Campus buildings in New Prague are all safe.
Studnicka says a man called 911, asked for help, hung up, then called back and claimed a shooter with an AK47 assault rifle was in a school building.
- LETTER: Family of New Prague Prank Caller Issues Public Apology
- Teen Accused of New Prague 'Hoax' Back Home
- RAW VIDEO: Officials Explain New Prague School Threat
- RAW VIDEO: Classes Canceled at New Prague Schools
- RAW VIDEO: Chopper 5 Gets Aerial View of New Prague Middle School
- Felony Charges for 12-Year-Old Accused of New Prague 'Hoax'
- POLL: Should Fake 911 Calls Have Tougher Penalties?
- WEB EXTRA: Fake 911 Call Penalties