Minn. Gambling Board Approves E-Bingo
Add another electronic game to help pay for the new Vikings stadium.
Monday afternoon the Minnesota Gambling Control Board approved electronic bingo.
The linked bingo games allow gamblers at different locations to play together, increasing the size of jackpots.
Electronic bingo comes months after electronic pulltabs started rolling into local bars.
So far, revenue has fallen far short of initial projections.
- House Lawmakers Weigh Electronic Pull-Tab Options
- Dayton's Stadium Chief Backs Pro Sports Gear Tax
- Electronic Pulltab Figures Still Fall Short
- DFLer Looks to Add Tax to Pro Sports Gear for Vikings Stadium
- Minn. Senator Calls for Full Investigation into E-Pull Tabs
- Veteran Groups Lobbying for Stadium Contract Work
- Minn. Gambling Board Approves E-Bingo
- NFL Awards Vikings $200M Loan for Stadium
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Mortenson’s Field Operations Manager
- Key Personnel Who Will be Working on the Stadium Project