VIDEO: Clardy Murder Suspect Accused of Crimes in GA
A 23-year-old man previously suspected in three attacks on women in Georgia has been charged with murder in the death of a Minnesota woman. Alberto Prece Palmer was charged Friday in Anoka County with second-degree murder in the death of 18-year-old Brittany Clardy.
According to the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office, two search warrants were executed Wednesday in Woodbury and Brooklyn Park. Evidence pointed to Palmer, who had numerous warrants out of the state of Georgia, police say. Warrants included kidnapping to facilitate flight, criminal sexual conduct, first-degree assault and false imprisonment.
WSB-TV in Atlanta, Ga., reported on an incident connected to Palmer. Watch their story from Dec. 11, 2012, here.
- 2nd Woman Found in Towed Car Tied to Same Suspect
- VIDEO: Clardy Murder Suspect Accused of Crimes in GA
- Man Charged with Murder after Woman Found in Towed Car
- Investigators: Murder Suspect Met Victims Online
- RAW VIDEO: Authorities Discuss Updates in Clardy Murder Case
- Police: Teen Found Dead in Towed Car Had Double Life
- Police: Woman Found Dead in Towed Car was Murdered
- 18-Year-Old Found Dead in Car Remembered for Smile, Humor
- St. Paul Police ID Woman Found Dead Inside Towed Vehicle