Flights Canceled at Minneapolis-St. Paul Intl' Airport
The snow isn't only affecting the roads this morning.
Dozens of flights at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport have been canceled Tuesday.
Most of the canceled flights are to and from Chicago and Ohio airports.
The storm caused Delta to waive fees for one-time changes in travel plans for passengers using MSP and others in the Upper Midwest Monday and Tuesday.
If you're flying out be sure to check your flight's status before you leave for the airport.
The Associated Press Contributed to this Report.
- Commute Improves, Residents Dig Out in Storm's Aftermath
- POLL: How Much Time Was Added to Your Morning Commute?
- Flights Canceled at Minneapolis-St. Paul Intl' Airport
- Time-Lapse Video of Snow Accumulation in Burnsville
- LIST: March Storm-Related Closures
- Statement: Saint Paul Public Schools on 'No Snow Day'
- Minn. Troopers Respond to 215 Crashes in Snowstorm
- Skies to Clear as Storm Moves Away
- Fire Officials: Keep Fire Hydrants Clear of Snow
- 2 Men Found Dead After Western Wis. River Semi Crash