WEB EXTRA: Jack Jablonski Talks ‘BEL13VE in Miracles’
It’s been a year since Benilde-St. Margaret hockey player Jack Jablonski injured his spinal card during a JV Hockey game.
Monday, Jablonski stopped by the Twin Cities Live studio to talk about his recovery and the BEL13VE in Miracles Foundation for spinal cord research and recovery. We caught up with him after to ask a few questions.
Watch the KSTP.com web extra here.
- WEB EXTRA: Jack Jablonski Talks ‘BEL13VE in Miracles’
- Family: Jablonski Crawls with Help from Therapists
- NHL Stars Join Benefit Event for Jablonski, Other Injured Players
- Benilde Fans: 'Jabs Factor' Fuels State Hockey Title
- Paralyzed Hockey Player Jablonski Moves to Rehab Center
- Paralyzed Hockey Player Getting Stronger, Sitting in Chair
- Video: Hockey Players take "Jack's Pledge" to Play Safe
- Hockey Leaders Aim to Keep Games Safe With 'Jack's Pledge'
- LIST: Ways Minnesotans Are Helping Paralyzed Hockey Player
- Golfers Tee Off in New Prague for Jack Jablonski