RAW VIDEO: St. Paul Man Charged in Wife's Murder
A St. Paul man was charged with two counts of second degree murder in the death of his wife, according to a criminal complaint.
Thirty-nine-year-old Jeffrey Trevino is being held at the Ramsey County Jail for allegedly killing his wife, 30-year-old Kira.
Watch raw video of the press conference with Ramsey County Attorney John Choi here.
- Jeffery Trevino Sentenced to 27 Years, Kira Steger’s Family Wanted More
- Friends, Family Say Goodbye to Kira Steger
- Kira Steger's Family Plans to Lay Her to Rest
- Court Asked to Toss Jeffery Trevino's Murder Conviction
- INTERVIEW: Defense Attorney Weighs in on Trevino Trial
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Steger Family Speaks Following Verdict in Jeffery Trevino Murder Trial
- Kira Steger's Father: Justice Has Been Done
- Testimony: Trevino Concerned About Missing Wife's 'Stuff'
- Judge: Closing Arguments Expected Tuesday in Jeffery Trevino Murder Trial
- Expert: Blood Found in Kira Steger's Home