WEB CHAT: Best Buy Cuts 400 Employees
Best Buy is cutting about 400 employees from its Richfield headquarters as part of its Renew Blue transformation efforts.
Hamline University Professor James Hagen talked about the announcement during a live web chat on KSTP.com.
Watch the interview here.
- WEB CHAT: Best Buy Cuts 400 Employees
- Minn. Based Best Buy Cuts 400 Employees at Headquarters
- Timeline: Best Buy's Latest Struggles & Notable Moments
- Best Buy Launching New Price-Matching Guarantee
- Best Buy Hopes to Change Image
- Best Buy Makes Major Changes to Leadership
- Best Buy Chief Financial Advisor Leaving
- Joly Begins First Day as Best Buy CEO
- Best Buy Founder Offers to Buy Company, Take it Private
- Best Buy Subleases Space in Corp. Headquarters