Flu-Related Hospitalizations in Minn. Decrease
The number of flu deaths in Minnesota is up again.
The Minnesota Department of Health just released it's latest numbers.
Thirty-six people died last week, bringing the total flu deaths this season to 112. Fifteen people died the week before and 33 died the week before that.
There is some good news. Last week, 135 people were hospitalized with the flu. That number is falling consistently, down from 208 and 476 in previous weeks.
Last week, health officials said the numbers indicated we may have passed the peak of flu season here in Minnesota
- Minn. Flu Deaths this Season Rise to 127
- Flu-Related Hospitalizations in Minn. Decrease
- Minn. Forum Set Up to Help Ease Vaccine Shortages
- LIST: What You Need to Know About this Year's Flu
- Minn. Records Show 15 More Flu-Related Deaths
- Students Return to Dorm Life and Flu Risks
- FDA Approves New Flu Vaccine
- 60 New Flu Minn. Deaths, FDA Approves New Vaccine
- Large Study Confirms Flu Vaccine Safe in Pregnancy
- Some Minn. Clinics Out of Flu Vaccine