Reward Offered in Minn. Missing Woman Case
A reward is being offered in the case of an Oakdale woman missing for more than a month.
The Chisago County sheriff's office says CrimeStoppers is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever is responsible for the disappearance of 27-year-old Danielle Jelinek.
Jelinek was reported missing on Dec. 9 after she disappeared from a home in Chisago Lakes Township.
The sheriff's office says it continues to interview people and search areas of interest.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Memorial Service Information for Danielle Jelinek
- Family of Missing Oakdale Woman Asks Anglers for Help
- RAW VIDEO: Rescuers Work to Recover Body in Chisago County
- Jelinek Family Seeks Closure with Discovery of Body
- Authorities Search Chisago County Lakes for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Searches for Kira Trevino, Danielle Jelinek Turn Up Empty
- Benefit Raises Donations for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Person of Interest in Case of Missing Oakdale Woman Appears in Court
- Reward Offered in Minn. Missing Woman Case
- Dive Team: No New Clues in Search for Missing Oakdale Woman