Lawmaker Seeks to Name Highway after Decker
A lawmaker representing Cold Spring wants to name a highway in memory of fallen officer Tom Decker.
Representative Jeff Howe says he’ll propose renaming a stretch of Highway 23 between Richmond and Cold Spring for Decker.
Howe told the St. Cloud Times that he expects Sen. Michelle Fischbach will carry the measure to the Senate.
Decker was shot and killed on Nov. 29. No one has been charged with his murder.
- Vigil Marks 1 Year Since Shooting Death of Cold Spring Officer Tom Decker
- BCA: Decker Slaying Would Have Ended in Arrest
- Officer Decker's Brother Talks after New Developments in Case
- Minn. Highway Stretch Takes Name of Slain Cold Spring Officer
- Settlement Reached Over Funds Raised for Slain Cold Spring Officer
- Fallen Cold Spring Officer Tom Decker to be Added to Memorial
- Appointed Receiver to Help Divide Funds for Officer Tom Decker's Family
- Slain Cold Spring Officer's Family Argues over Donated Money
- Man Arrested in Cold Spring Cop Death Pleads in Stalking Case
- Badge Number of Cold Spring Officer Killed Retired