Dive Team: No New Clues in Search for Missing Oakdale Woman
A dive team searching for clues in the case of a missing Oakdale woman, came up empty handed.
The Washington County dive team searched Bone Lake Dec. 31, and found no trace of 27-year-old Danielle Jelinek.
Jelinek hasn't been seen or heard from since Dec. 8.
Family had contacted police to do a welfare check at the home of Jelinek's on-again/off-again friend, 28-year-old Aaron Schnagl.
That's where she was last seen. His home is located on the 11200 block of 261st Street.
Deputies found her purse, shoes and cell phone inside the house.
Schnagl was arrested for drug possession when his home was searched.
At this point, additional details on the investigation have not been released.
- Memorial Service Information for Danielle Jelinek
- Family of Missing Oakdale Woman Asks Anglers for Help
- RAW VIDEO: Rescuers Work to Recover Body in Chisago County
- Jelinek Family Seeks Closure with Discovery of Body
- Authorities Search Chisago County Lakes for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Searches for Kira Trevino, Danielle Jelinek Turn Up Empty
- Benefit Raises Donations for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Person of Interest in Case of Missing Oakdale Woman Appears in Court
- Reward Offered in Minn. Missing Woman Case
- Dive Team: No New Clues in Search for Missing Oakdale Woman