Ground Search Comes to End for Missing Oakdale Woman
The ground search has been called off in Chisago County for an Oakdale woman who was reported missing.
Twenty-seven-year -old Danielle Jelinek hasn't been seen or heard from in several weeks.
Chisago County Investigator Ryan Edmonds says all relevant areas have been thoroughly searched and no new areas of interest have been established. They’re still following up on various tips and leads that have been coming in, he said.
Family had contacted police to do a welfare check at the home of Jelinek's on-again/off-again friend, 28-year-old Aaron Schnagl. That's where she was last seen. His home is located on the 11200 block of 261st Street.
Deputies found her purse, shoes and cell phone inside the house. Sheriff Rick Duncan said that Schnagl is now a "person of interest" in the investigation.
Schnagl was arrested for drug possession when his home was searched
- Memorial Service Information for Danielle Jelinek
- Family of Missing Oakdale Woman Asks Anglers for Help
- RAW VIDEO: Rescuers Work to Recover Body in Chisago County
- Jelinek Family Seeks Closure with Discovery of Body
- Authorities Search Chisago County Lakes for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Searches for Kira Trevino, Danielle Jelinek Turn Up Empty
- Benefit Raises Donations for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Person of Interest in Case of Missing Oakdale Woman Appears in Court
- Reward Offered in Minn. Missing Woman Case
- Dive Team: No New Clues in Search for Missing Oakdale Woman