Best Buy Hopes to Change Image
Best Buy is really making a push to change its image.
part of the plan is to redesign floor space to what the company calls its "connected store" format.
Biz Journals says several Twin Cities locations have already been remodeled.
Barrons says one analyst they spoke to likes the new digs because it has more open space that encourages people to linger longer.
The Richfield-based electronics retailer has struggled with low sales and high executive turnover this year and is currently in the midst of a buyout attempt by company founder Richard Schulze.
- WEB CHAT: Best Buy Cuts 400 Employees
- Minn. Based Best Buy Cuts 400 Employees at Headquarters
- Timeline: Best Buy's Latest Struggles & Notable Moments
- Best Buy Launching New Price-Matching Guarantee
- Best Buy Hopes to Change Image
- Best Buy Makes Major Changes to Leadership
- Best Buy Chief Financial Advisor Leaving
- Joly Begins First Day as Best Buy CEO
- Best Buy Founder Offers to Buy Company, Take it Private
- Best Buy Subleases Space in Corp. Headquarters