Investigators Continue Search for Cold Spring Officer's Killer
It's been nearly three weeks since a Cold Spring officer was shot and killed.
Court documents KSTP obtained Wednesday show what investigators were looking for in a South Minneapolis raid last week.
A search warrant states investigators went to a home on 14th Avenue South to look for a specific suspect, a gun and drugs.
A tip that investigators received during their search for Officer Tom Decker's killer led them to the home.
Police took some evidence, including a BB gun and some cell phones. No arrests were made.
The suspect they were looking for was gone.
A $100,000 reward is being offered for information on the Officer Decker case.
Investigators are trying to find the 20 gauge shotgun they believe is the murder weapon.
They are also looking for a noisy black van with loud exhaust that was seen leaving the scene the night Decker was killed.
Click here to read the warrant.
- Fallen Cold Spring Officer Tom Decker to be Added to Memorial
- Appointed Receiver to Help Divide Funds for Officer Tom Decker's Family
- Slain Cold Spring Officer's Family Argues over Donated Money
- Man Arrested in Cold Spring Cop Death Pleads in Stalking Case
- Badge Number of Cold Spring Officer Killed Retired
- Cold Spring Retires Tom Decker's Badge Number
- Basketball Tournament Benefits Officer Decker's Family
- MN Might Name Highway for Slain Cold Spring Officer Tom Decker
- Slain Cold Spring Officer Tom Decker's Partner Resigns
- Ryan Larson Released from Wright County Jail