Authorities Searching for Missing Oakdale Woman
Authorities in Chisago County are investigating the reported disappearance of an Oakdale woman.
Twenty-seven-year-old Danielle Jelinek hasn't been seen or heard from since Saturday.
Sheriff Rick Duncan says they conducted person-to-person searches Tuesday from leads they've gotten. The State Patrol helicopter was also up in the air to help with the search.
Deputies went to a Chisago Lake Township residence where she was last seen to do a welfare check after family members called the sheriff's office Sunday afternoon. Deputies found items belonging to Jelinek at the residence.
Duncan says a man was taken into custody and is being held after drugs were found in the residence.
Those involved with the investigation will meet again Wednesday to determine the next step, Duncan says. At this point they're looking at all possible leads.
- Memorial Service Information for Danielle Jelinek
- Family of Missing Oakdale Woman Asks Anglers for Help
- RAW VIDEO: Rescuers Work to Recover Body in Chisago County
- Jelinek Family Seeks Closure with Discovery of Body
- Authorities Search Chisago County Lakes for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Searches for Kira Trevino, Danielle Jelinek Turn Up Empty
- Benefit Raises Donations for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Person of Interest in Case of Missing Oakdale Woman Appears in Court
- Reward Offered in Minn. Missing Woman Case
- Dive Team: No New Clues in Search for Missing Oakdale Woman