Raw: Obama Pardons Thanksgiving Turkeys
President Barack Obama pardoned the newly designated national turkey 'Cobbler' and his alternate 'Gobbler,' at the annual White House ceremony Wednesday.
- More Shoppers Buying Used For Black Friday
- POLL: Should Stores be Open on Thanksgiving?
- POLL: How Much Will You Spend on Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Raw: Obama Pardons Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Trouble in Toyland: Consumer Group Warns of Dangers
- WEB CHAT: Carrie Rocha Talks Black Friday Deals
- WEB EXTRA: Drought Means Future Christmas Trees Could go up