RAW VIDEO: Press Conference 1 Month After Mpls. Workplace Shooting
Family, friends and coworkers of victims of the Accent Signage Systems shooting are coming together Monday.
It's been one month since a gunman opened fire killing six people and then himself.
Click here to read the full story.
- Accent Signage Victim's Family Seeks Permission to Go Forward with Lawsuit
- Accent Signage Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit Dismissed
- Accent Signage Shooting Victim Documentary Debuts
- Accent Signage Systems Receives Sustainability Award
- Firefighters Talk for 1st Time After Accent Signage Shootings
- Minn. Shooting Victim's Son Pushes for Change
- WEB EXTRA: Attorney Discusses Lawsuit Against Accent
- Family of Accent Signage Shooting Victim Sues
- First Accent Signage Lawsuit Could Impact Other Businesses
- Personnel File Offers Glimpse Inside Accent Signage Shooting