Deadline Nears for 2013 Minnesota State Fair Commemorative Art
Local artists still have time to submit pieces to be considered for the 2013 Minnesota State Fair Commemorative Art.
The work represents the chosen artist’s visual interpretation of the Great Minnesota Get Together. Last year, St. Paul resident Joe Heffron was chosen from nearly 50 applicants.
Artists must be at least 18 years old and live in Minnesota. A panel of judges will invite finalists back to share their concept and talk about their interpretation. One artist will then be selected to finish the artwork.
The deadline to submit work is 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24. For more information or to submit a piece, visit mnstatefair.org/art.
- Deadline Nears for 2013 Minnesota State Fair Commemorative Art
- Minnesota Rollergirls Advertising Season Opener
- Beer Exhibit at Fair Showcases Different Taps
- Local Mustache Contest Looking for Unique Styles
- First Year Minnesota Wine Country Building A Big Hit
- VIDEO: Fairgoer Tries ‘The Rocket’ at State Fair
- VIDEO: Rusty Falls Off Horse While Interview High School Rodeo Riders
- 3rd Liar BMX Offering Lessons at the State Fair
- Gander Mountain On-Site Pond Gives Children Memorable Fishing Experience
- Minnesota Wine Turning Into Multi-Million Dollar Industry