Amy Senser's New Hearing Starts Monday
Amy Senser will get a second chance at freedom Monday.
The wife of former Viking Joe Senser is getting a new hearing, because of a procedural mistake made by the judge when he dismissed her initial request without giving a reason.
Senser was convicted of criminal vehicular homicide for killing Anousone Phanthavong with her SUV last year.
- Amy Senser Complaint
- Court Documents: Amy Senser Case
- RAW VIDEO: Amy Senser's Case Goes Before the MN Court of Appeals
- Oral Arguments Held in Amy Senser Hit & Run Appeal
- Attorney Hospitalization Postpones Senser Arguments
- Amy Senser Takes 1st Step to Overturn Hit-and-Run Conviction
- Joe Senser Lashes Out at Prosecutor After Wife's Court Appearance
- Amy Senser's New Hearing Starts Monday
- Date Set for New Hearing on Senser Release Motion
- Appeals Court Orders Remand of Senser Release Motion